Tuesday 13 December 2016

English exam


bar 2010 english quimbo

One week ago, I did an English exam and yesterday the teacher gave me the result. I knew I haven't passed the the exam because, sincerely I haven't studied much. But in the exam had four parts, and I failed all, the four parts. This exam hadn't value, it was a ordinary test, although if it have value or not is irrelevant, because for the teacher is a good proof of our level; moreover, you can fail two parts or one part and he could think that you are able to impove, but if you fail all parts....


This exam was fail by a thirty percent of the class, that is to say the seventy percent of the class they passed it, many of them with a good note.

 But... the question is: I will be able to pass the exam in February.

The point is that, when I start to study, many times I don't know what I have to study and I get stressed. I try to read, write something, watch some English film... But many times I have the impresssions I waste the time because I don't advance, and... and... and many times I thing about dropping out my English estudies... 

Estuding English is practice and practice, and in Spain is imposible. If you want to learn you have to pay, and when you get off academy you can't practice with anybody.

All things I earned in Malta like a pronunciation, speak more fluency... I lost them, and all things I lose there, like a speak without shame and to spend money, I have forgotten them.

So, Yesterday I saw the exam and the whole world became black. I had a class of piano and my hands' fingers look feet. I took my daughter  to gym class and I didn't talk to anybody. I had to run, because I have the Castellon marathon in two month and when I arrived at home, I went straight at bed. I told my wife I didn't feel good.

I don't want to hate English, and I don't want to feel it's an obligation, I have to change my mind and from now I'll study hardly to pass my exam and I get my aim: I have level B2 of English this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment